You are unique, so why go along with a conventional medicine treatment plan that presumes you share the same symptoms, goals and lifestyle as every other person with your condition? Reject convention in favor of a personalized care strategy tailored to your needs and preferences.
Holgistic is an alternative medical practice, and treatments represent an individualized, systems-oriented model that empowers patients and practitioners to achieve the greatest level of health by working together to address the underlying causes of disease.
Although traditional health care generally works well for acute diseases, trauma, infection and emergencies, it may be less effective for chronic diseases, which affect more than 125 million Americans and do not typically respond well to medication. Allergies and digestive, hormonal, metabolic and neurological problems plague many Americans, and the most effective solutions are based in personalized medicine programs.
Holgistic combines personalized medicine with the most advanced technology and diagnostic testing to uncover many overlooked medical conditions. After thoroughly reviewing objective data and explaining the findings in detail to patients, professionals customize a treatment program that takes into consideration the patient’s lifestyle, including physical, psychological and spiritual needs.
Each patient’s individual health care protocol is developed by a Holgistic lead physician in consultation with a team of traditional and holistic professionals. These staff members include medical doctors, licensed practitioners and trained specialists, including a registered dietician, massage therapist, registered herbalist, naturopath specialist and acupuncturist.
This comprehensive team of health care experts is dedicated to working together to provide highly personalized care. Each patient receives a specific clinical treatment program that is continually monitored and modified based on ongoing lab results and changes to the patient’s symptoms, diet and environment.
According to personalized medicine expert Dr. William Cole, D.C., there are five basic principles that define this approach:
- Personalized medicine views individuals as being different; genetically and biochemically unique. This personalized health care treats the individual, not the disease. It supports the normal healing mechanisms of the body naturally, rather than attacking disease directly
- Personalized medicine is deeply science-based. The latest research demonstrates that what happens within a person’s body is connected in a complicated network or web of relationships. Understanding those relationships allows one to see deep into the functioning of the human body.
- Human bodies are intelligent and have the capacity for self-regulation, which is expressed through dynamic balance of the body’s systems.
- The body has the ability to heal and prevent nearly all the diseases of aging.
- Health is not just the absence of disease, but a state of immense vitality.
The Holgistic team includes physicians with more than 30 years of experience in personalized medicine. Supported by a registered dietician, acupuncturist and medical massage therapist, they successfully treat most chronic diseases.