Ozone therapy is the use of medical grade ozone, a highly reactive form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. The body has the potential to renew and regenerate itself, and it becomes sick when this potential has been blocked. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body to remove many of these impediments, enabling the body to do what it does best – heal itself.
Ozone Therapy works wonders for the immune system, joints, degenerative discs, chronic pain, infections, dental issues, eye conditions and prolonged diseases in addition to slowing the aging process.
Ozone therapy has been used in European clinics and hospitals for more than 50 years. It was even used in the United States in a limited capacity in the early part of the 20th century. There are professional medical ozone therapy societies in more than 10 countries worldwide. Recently, the International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy was formed to help establish standardized scientific principles for ozone therapy. Ozone therapy was reintroduced in the United States in the early 1980s and has been increasingly used in recent decades.
Ozone Therapy has been found useful in various diseases because it:
• Activates the immune system in infectious diseases
• Improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases and in many of the infirmities of aging
• Causes the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate
• Can dramatically reduce or even eliminate many cases of chronic pain through its action on pain receptors
• Has demonstrated in published papers its healing effects on interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, dental infections, diabetes and macular degeneration.
CAN OZONE THERAPY HELP WITH FLU?
Yes! Ozone therapy treatment for the flu (influenza). It often just takes one or two treatments. It’s also effective for treating more acute viruses, like West Nile, Swine Flu, and other respiratory viruses. There are documented cases of people coming in quite sick with a virus and the next day, after an ozone treatment, they’re okay. It really is that dramatic.