IV Infusion Therapy
Intravenous (IV) Nutritional Therapy is used to maximize life fulfillment and enjoyment by healing the body and improving overall health and wellness. It restores the body with nutrients depleted from heavy/prolonged physical activity and macronutrient deficiencies that can lead to micronutrient deficiencies. IV Nutritional Therapy can also be used as an alternative to oral supplements.
Based on medical and scientific research, it is an effective part of a treatment regimen. Prior to receiving IV therapy at Holgistic, patients receive sophisticated, detailed blood test results that are reviewed with their lead physician. Afterwards, if the Holgistic doctor determines the patient is a candidate for IV nutrition, he or she will be prescribed individualized IV therapy.
During the infusion process, patients are seated in comfortable leather Barcalounger recliners, where they can relax in a serene, spa-like room complemented by a calming earth tone décor and sounds of a waterfall.
IV Nutritional Therapy benefits include:
- Improved energy
- Improved mental focus
- Decreased cravings
- Pain relief
- Enhanced mood
- Increased calmness and relaxation
- Balanced blood sugar
- Improved sleep patterns
Information regarding IV sessions:
- Patients are advised to eat a light meal and drink plenty of water before treatment.
- Specific nutrients will be mixed in an IV bag and an IV catheter will be inserted into the appropriate site vein, usually in the forearm.
- Staff is trained to provide maximum comfort during the procedure, which is generally painless.
- A typical session lasts an hour or a little longer. Patients may take a nap or use a portable DVD player or an iPad. They also may talk with their next-recliner neighbor.
Holgistic provides a wide range of vitamins, minerals and different vitamin cocktails, with or without prescription. We will list here just a few of them, but the full list of products can be found under IV Center: Products.
Myer’s cocktail – $135 each or $375/3
Vitamin C – starting at $155 each or $435/3
Glutathione – $135 each or $375/3
Phosphatidylcholine – $125 each or $325/3
Magnesium – $110 each or $295/3
Chelation – $135 each or $375/3
Hydration – $85 each or $225/3
Vitamin B12 IM – $25 each