Dr. Julia St. Clair ND
Bio Therapeutic Drainage/Plant Stem Cells
At all your Holgistic visits:
Your vitals will be taken, you will have a private room and conference through Tela – conferencing with Dr. St Clair. An action plan will be put together, supplements and plant stem cell program identified and implemented for your recovery.
About Dr. St. Clair
Dr. Julia St. Clair is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in Arizona and graduated from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine with highest academic honors. Dr. St. Clair provides targeted and personalized plans that will address the root of your issue, creating reversal and remission of symptoms with lasting results. Naturopathic Medicine utilizes modalities such as dietary and nutrition counseling and supplementation, lifestyle changes and stress management, Botanical Medicine, and homeopathy. Dr. St. Clair specializes in the use of Biotherapeutic Drainage and plant stem cells which optimize health at the cellular level by helping the each cell get rid of toxins and receive the nutrients they need and rebuild damaged tissues. Optimize your health so that you can live to the fullest each and every day.
She and her husband currently reside in Chandler, AZ. She is running a private practice in Gilbert, AZ where she focuses on chronic illness, thyroid, and autoimmune disorders. Some random fun facts about her include she has lived in 7 states, her favorite color is green, and her favorite TV channel is Food Network. Dr. St. John’s husband grew up in Michigan and looking to move here in the next year. She will be flying up quarterly to see her patients and lecture on Plant stem cells and Biotherapetic drainage
About Biotherapeutic Drainage/Plant Stem Cells:
- This Modality focuses on the treatment of organ systems to facilitate health at the cellular level. Biotherapeutic drainage allows for the removal of toxins from the cells which is creating the dysfunction of the cell and allows the nutrients and other cofactors to be utilized so that the cell can function as it was created to function. Plant stem cell therapies are botanical blends or tinctures made from plant buds that can then promote the body to heal specific tissues.
- For example, if a patient has Rheumatoid arthritis, this is both an inflammatory and degenerative disease, particularly in the joints. I would then have to evaluate the patient and see what toxin elimination route (emunctory) of the body is not working properly, such as liver and intestines, kidneys, lungs, and skin. Most patients will have at least one, if not all of these systems having issues. I would then use biotherapeutic drainage, (along with other lifestyle, nutritional, etc.) to address the systems that need help with drainage, or the organ systems that are being affected by the lack of the ability of the body to get rid of the toxins. Each month, you focus on the system that needs drainage. The patient with rheumatoid arthritis will most likely have to have all of the emunctories addressed and then once we know that the patient is efficiently getting rid of toxins properly, we would then be able to move onto the musculoskeletal system and joints, etc. to remove the toxin build up from those tissues as well. Plant stem cells (Phyto-gens and gemmotherapies) are then used concomitantly to build and repair tissues and facilitate healthy function, such as liver, cartilage, muscle, etc. as necessary.
- Patient treatment times vary with how long the disease process has been occurring, the extent of the damage, and patient compliance.
- For example, a patient with rheumatoid arthritis for about 10 years, with moderate disease activity during that time, will expect to see progress and begin feeling better in a couple of months, however, will take a year or two to experience the full potential of healing that can be seen with this deep acting modality along with the lifestyle changes, etc.
- This modality can be used to facilitate drainage of previous toxic exposures such as heavy metals, chemicals, mold, high levels of oxidative stress, etc., effectively facilitating their removal from tissues and the body, and relief of symptoms from these exposures.